Monday, September 11, 2006

addendum: Joe4444

Yay Joe! How did I miss this? When I read your comment to Kathryn about the parking lots, it hit me like a pie in the face. Somehow I wasn't conscious (go ahead, somebody. just take that and run with it) of the fact that dear Joe4444 is also a student at U of M. In spite of all the Tiger sports talk you guys do in the comments it just didn't sink in(...it's a woman thang). Now it makes sense. Ah yes, the school year is shaping up just sweeter and sweeter.

So. My list of U of M friends was incomplete (Wednesday, 8/30/06 post). Yet another one to offer advice, encouragement and a helping hand. It warms a mother's heart.

Viva la Joe.

1 comment:

joe4444 said...

Wow... ummmm, I feel so humbled now, a whole post dedicated to me. Not that I am worthy of it though, I saw Ms. Katheryn and Mollie today outside the FedEx Technology Building, looking for Johnson Hall. I told them where to go and pointed them directly towards it, and then walked off across the street towards my car. It then suddenly hit me, I've got no where to rush off to, I couldve been a gentleman and walked those ladies to class. And a strong rush of guilt feel upon me.

So perhaps I am not as helpful as I should be, but I will try better in the future. Hope the Green girls college career has been going well so far, and looking forward to seeing them drop by the computer labs from time-to-time when I am at work, like the other PBs. God bless. ;)