Tuesday, October 24, 2006

"This come's from our many media's"

Van Atkins billboard in Ripley-
You're back to school headquarters!
I am?

On a homeschool blog-
If you realy want to homeschool, their is allways away...
Not if you spell like that!

And I'm sure you have all seen this one-
Only windshields kills more bugs than we do!
N.C.S.P.

On a grocery store in Tupelo-
No credit cards are excepted in this store.
Well, in that case...

Uh...

addendum by rachel tsunami~

Ellie, you forgot this one, also seen on a billboard in our fair town. And this is exactly how it appears, mind you:
Cash for Your,
Paychecks and titles!
Nothing doing! I'm never parting with my Your.

2 comments:

Owl of the Desert said...

Oh me, oh my.

strem said...

Hilarious. My family is going to get a kick out of reading these, so I'll try to direct them here to your blog. I have been noticing more and more signs like this lately, and I wish I had a camera with me at all times!