Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hello my family. I would like to inform you that from hence onward, my name on this our blog is Gwendolyn. However, lest you become sad at losing the familier multifarious, I assure you that that is still my name: Multifarious Gwendolyn - the first name is used somewhat like an adjective. But now I prefer Gwendolyn. Thank you.

Today I am cold. My fingers are cold, my toes are cold, my nose is cold, and even my hair is cold. I miss you all.

I hereby wish The Littlest One in the Whole Family a very happy 10th birthday. May you live long and prosper.

5 comments:

rachel tsunami said...

If you were home, you would not be cold, for we would warm you by the fire and with our love.

Rebekah Sacran said...

You're alive!!!

Tommy said...

happy birthday, Littlest One! wow, 10 years old! You've doubled in age since we first met. :-)

beatrice said...

gwyndolen as in the importance of being earnest? oh that reminds me, next time you are at our house we have to watch this wonderful old version of that play that i taped off tv... its wonderful, and i think better than the new one!

van Danne said...

and may your forehead grow like the might oak.